This privacy notice discloses the PUP.mba privacy practices. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by PUP.mba website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
PUP.mba is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. PUP.mba only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. PUP.mba will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
PUP.mba will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. PUP.mba will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. registering to our own hosting email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from PUP.mba at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email: [email protected]
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
PUP.mba take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever PUP.mba collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While PUP.mba use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only Web Administrators who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.